Well, we finally made the move to Vienna, Austria. We arrived middle of January and stayed with my brother Jared and his wife Conny for the first couple of weeks and finally were able to move into our own little apartment in Vienna just last week. We will post pictures soon. It has been cold, snowy, wet - WINTER. I thought I would show you a couple of pictures and a short clip of one of Eliot's hidden talents. Enjoy!
I have to say, I was amazed at how well Eliot did, it being his first time in addition to being from San Diego, where you just don't go to the mountains every winter. I guess wakeboarding helps a bit to get started on the snowboard. After a few hard falls (heck, we couldn't see where we were going it was snowing so hard) we decided to do something we thought would be more fun: SLEDDING. Now, when you sled down a 2 mile slope that is full of unexpected bumps and turns and tunnels, you wonder wether it wouldn't have been better to just keep crashing on the snowboard. Our butts were SOOOO sore!:)
Winter Wonderland!
Oh, and looking at the picture below you can tell why it was high time to switch to another sport! I don't think I have ever seen Eliot this mad before. I kept my distance! :)