I bet you all are wondering how our little Mr. Sunshine is doing. Well, I have to admit, right now he is not quite as much sunshine as we know he could be. We blame it on the move into our new apartment. He is having a difficult time going down for naps and eating plentifully. But nothing to worry about. He will adjust soon. Even so, he is the cutest thing ever. To remind you of that, here a few pics and clips.
Tristan absolutely LOVES to stand up. His legs are so strong, he can nearly stand all by himself. See the smile on his face?
Today was such a beautiful day. We had 12 degrees Celsius, all the snow melted and we took a 3 hour walk around downtown Vienna. It was beautiful! This picture was taken right outside our door. In the background you can see our housing complex. I love how our building opens up into grassy area. There is a tiny playground just behind that last building. This is going to be our new home for the next couple of years.