The BIG MOVE back to the U.S.

We are packing and getting ready to leave for the U.S.. Tristan used the boxes we stacked in our room as climbing wall. They also allowed hin to look out the window.

Tristan on the boxes with a beautiful hairdo Eliot insisted on him having.

Tristan helping to take boxes out for pick up


THE FLIGHT
Tristan was an angel. So much better than I expected. I had been dreading the flight for weeks. He slept most of the time and kept himself pretty occupied the rest of the time.
Here with his "Guess how much I love you" bunny


Sweet dreams


We also got him ear phones so he could watch Barney


UPON ARRIVAL
Tristan adjusted so well to everyone. He felt so comfortable with all his nieces and nephews that he took a bath with his niece Josie the first night in his new home. The two of them have been best buddies ever since.