MUNICH, Germany with friends

Tristan "helping" me pack for our trip to Munich middle of April.

I drove by myself with Tristan, Eliot joined us middle of the week. I was so proud of how Tristan behaved the entire drive (abt. 4 hrs). He was such a good boy!!!!
Straight upon arriving the kids had to try out the king size bed and make sure it was "springy" enough.


AT THE POOL

Tristan and Sebastian - well constrained, waiting to get into the water


"I think I'll try the slide"


"Watch out guys, here I come"


Whooooosh


"One more time, but skip the steps - straight up is faster!"
(He kept going up and down - by far the most fearless child in the entire pool)

"You can't get me, no you can't"


Tristan just loved the water. It was a task to get him out.


On to the slides - he loved those too. Here with daddy.


Tristan and daddy, Manuela and Sebastian


Taking a break, reading a book
Some live action at the pool:

AT THE PARK
A clip showing Tristans true character:

Yup - That's me! ;)

Tristan loves technology. This was about the only thing in the entire Technical Museum in Munich that caught his attention for more than a split second. Even after spending 20 minutes punching keys to make random star constellations in the universe appear he had a fit leaving.

The cutest look ever!

TUB TIME!




After a long day of play - zonked out!


A rest stop along the Autobahn on the way home - perfect kids corner