More Birthday

Tristan is so spoiled. He got to celebrate his birthday pretty much three times. Once with friends (that was the 30th of October), once with family (on the 1st of November), and then he also received a large box from his Nana and Papa from Idaho. You can see pics of the events between my last posting and this one. Needless to say, the post precious toy was the cheapest one - the box his American gifts came in. He played with that box night and day, climbed into it, on top of it, underneath it, slid off of it, climbed over it and did anything you can imagine with it. He played with it pretty much up to last week when we decided to toss it since it was quite a wreck already. The cutest thing he'd do with it was climb into it and then look at us with big eyes and say "wrmmm, wrrrrmmm", hinting that he wanted us to pull him around the apartment in his beautiful car. Unfortunately we have no pictures of that (as far as I know).

"Wow, I am allowed to eat all this by myself? "
The sugar "high" and mess
present from Opa

...from Stephanie Skillich (Tristan loves to read)
"I'm ready to play, and you?"
"I love my uncle Jared!"
"Look! My very first football from Nana and Papa"