More of while Nicole was here

I must apologize to all of you who have been checking our blog for updates. I have been doing a horrible job at posting the last few months. But I am making up for those months.
My sister Nicole came for a visit from Logan Utah in September and so we took that opportunity to spend time with her and take some trips as well. Here are a few pictures of some of those outings.
Wolfgangsee in the Salzkammergut, Austria - family picture! Beautiful, isn't it?
Tristan venturing out on his own
Taking a break next to the lake


Don't they make a great family? Tristan with his uncle Jared and aunt Conny


A trip into the mountains - the Rax (it was cold!!)


"They're not casts - they're socks to keep my hands warm!" ... "Stop laughing!"


Finally a place to warm up on some soup and apple strudel!:) (Daddy, mommy, Nicole and Opa)


It was really foggy and cold up there while the sun was out in the valley
The Prater - Liliputbahn (train) (Nicole, Nat and Tristan)

The Zoo - Nicole, Tristan and Opa - don't we love the elephants!