I am really glad to finally be back home from touring. For those who don't know, I work as a tour manager for a company called Music Celebrations International (MCI). It provides concert tours for American musicians such as HS, university, community or religious choirs/orchestras/bands/etc all over the world. I usually do Central Europe. It is the same company I worked for in AZ and have been with for years even before that. So, I have been gone for quite a bit but am now done for this year. The trips this year included Germay, Austria, Czech Republic, Italy, Switzerland, Hungary, France, ...
Here just a few pics of my personal highlights:
Budapest Praliament
under the wings of a dangerous hunting bird at Fisher's Bastion in Budapest
Lake Como, Italy (bordering Switzerland)
a park in Honfleurs in Normandy, France
(a cute little fishing village, beach on the left and hills on right)
American Cemetery in Normandy (Utah Beach)
My favorite building in Paris - The Sacre Coer