We are moving back to Europe!! Yes, you can imagine how happy I am. We will be in Europe for 3 years starting January 2009. Eliot was accepted to King's College (University of London). He will be starting his research doctorate on the 12th of January 2009. The ironic thing is that I was just about to head to King's College for my masters in September of 2006 when I took a trip to the U.S. and married Eliot instead. The pic to the left is the entrance of King's College Campus in the heart of London. I also added pics from the library and around campus.
The plan is for Eliot, the baby and I to move to Austria and live there as it is very expensive to live in London. He might have to commute back and forth from London every now and then - especially in the first little while until he gets settled in the program. We are still ironing out the details in order to make it work best for our little family. Needless to say I am ecstatic that my baby boy gets to bond with Opa for his first few years rather than being far away. We will keep you updated as to what our concrete plans end up being. For now, GET READY EUROPE - HERE WE COME!!:)