By the way...

... I promised a long time ago that I would let you know what happened when Eliot and I moved to Boise. Well, neither one of us got a job teaching at first and so we decided to help out his mom. She had some health issues after we arrived in Boise and had not been able to tend to the shop (a ceramic studio that she opened 10 years ago) as needed. Eliot and I took charge and have been running the shop officially since August 2007. We now have a website, not the best but good enough for the time being. Check it out at www.artistforadayboise.com.

We stay very busy with it and I am learning a lot. It definitely is not something we will be persuing for the rest of our life but it is good for now until Eliot and I can get it running well enough to sell or find a capable manager to take over.