The Shop (Artist for a Day)


I had promised to post a few pictures of our shop online so here we go. It is a paint your own ceramic studio and Eliot and I have taken over the place. August 1st. was our first official day although I had been working there ever since we moved back up here. Eliot's mom, Jackie, had some health issues to overcome so we decided to lift that burden from her shoulders. Since she really hasn't been able to manage it properly these past years you can imagine how much work there was - and still is - to get this place up and running properly. I have spent hours every day designing posters, brochures, and anything else that might help make this shop more profitable. So, alas I am a business woman anyway!:)


We not only let people paint their own ceramics but we also provide clay projects. Here my sister in law, Mandy, and I took footprints of my "favorite" nephew Jameson (I lived with him for months, so I guess that makes me partial). Jameson.